Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Ink

Recently my beautiful, loving wife and I gave birth to our darling daughter Liora. We feel that we've been blessed every step of the way, through the entire pregnancy, the birth and delivery, and the first few months of our baby girl's life with us. Her name is Hebrew, and it means "God's gift of Light to me", for without The Light, I personally would be as good as dead.

Tattoos are nothing new to my beloved wife, she's been inked to commemorate our marriage, to honor her mother and her father, and to show her love to me. So its only natural for her to mark this milestone in our lives with some new art. Almost all of her work has been done at Little Vinnies', at either thier Finksburg or Liberty Roads shops. You can check them out on MySpace.

I'm editing this post to add the fact that this tattoo was done by "Uncle Pauly" at Little Vinnies. My wife and I have been going to him for years, and he's always treated us right. He's extremely talented and his prices are good. On tuesday he'll be sketching for our friend Jen's new back piece, and he also did Mollie's new tattoo last week.

No comments: